Airsay

I think this could either be added to the wiki pages:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+User+Zone
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+User+Zone>
maybe a sub-page about multi-tenancy,  tenant naming and connection
parameters?

or (perhaps better) directly to the top level README, if it is something
that will persist for several releases.
https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/README.md
<https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/README.md>

You may also want to look at the wiki page "hosting fineract" where info
about Digital Ocean hosting would be useful.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Hosting+Experiences+from+Partners
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Hosting+Experiences+from+Partners>

Will you suggest some changes and content?