Petri,

Thanks for stepping up to help Aleks and the rest of the Fineract
community. Given the imperative in getting this release out, it would be
great if you can continue to proceed ahead with the steps for releasing as
you've been following at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/How+to+Release+Apache+Fineract

I think next up will be Step 5 from that list in freezing JIRA, creating
release tag, building distribution, digitally signing it, uploading it to
dist/dev (staging), and calling for the PMC vote which we'll need to have
open for at least 72 hours or at least 3 +1s from the PMC.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative