Hi again Ishan,

Thanks for reverting back to me. But please, do not remove the CC line, and
keep your colleagues and the previously added Fineract dev list; so that
others may chime in (and find this through search) - communication on and
participation in an open mailing list instead of private 1:1 DM emails are
one of the fundamental tenets of actively participating in an open source
community, which I'm sure is what you are interested in.

On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 8:06 AM Ishan Ranasingh <is...@fynarfin.io> wrote:

> Hello Michael,
> Thank you for getting back to me.
> https://github.com/openMF/fineract-client
> This above repo out of sync with the main repo(develop branch):
> https://github.com/apache/fineract
> Thanking you,
> Ishan Ranasingh

As per the https://github.com/openMF/fineract-client/blob/master/README.md :

*This library duplicates & overlaps with the "official" Apache Fineract
client library
<https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/fineract-doc/src/docs/en/chapters/sdk/client.adoc>,
see #29 <https://github.com/openMF/fineract-client/issues/29>.*

Could I encourage you to switch from using openMF/fineract-client to
apache/fineract's SDK client lib?

BTW I have fixed a few related links yesterday, just FYI:

*
https://github.com/openMF/fineract-client/commit/14e5c0a2406082e8ac5d5e8e443bd45a64d91f93

* https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/3175

* https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/3174

I hope this helps you to pursue what you are?

Best,
M.
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch