Hi all,

I'm Shivaansh Pandey, a new contributor to
apache/fineract-backoffice-ui. Issue #376 there
(https://github.com/apache/fineract-backoffice-ui/issues/376) tracks
three backend defects on PostgreSQL that block screens in the UI. On
the issue, Aman-Mittal suggested I discuss them here before requesting
a Jira account, so here is where things stand.

1. Centre collection sheet: POST
/v1/centers/{id}?command=generateCollectionSheet returns 500 (boolean
= integer). This is already covered by FINERACT-2871 /
apache/fineract#6535, and the centre listing by meeting date by
FINERACT-2872 / #6536.
2. GLIM: POST /v1/loans with loanType "glim" fails with a not-null
violation on glim_accounts.principal_amount (the API returns 403
error.msg.unknown.data.integrity.issue). I couldn't find a Jira
ticket.
3. GSIM: POST /v1/savingsaccounts/gsim returns 200 with gsimId 0, and
no parent GSIM record is created (GET /v1/groups/{id}/gsimaccounts
stays empty). I couldn't find a ticket. FINERACT-2787 / #6356 touches
GSIM, but it only removes an ineffective lock.

Items 2 and 3 are as reported in the issue, which probed
apache/fineract:latest (1.15.0-303-gf4f927e). I haven't reproduced
them myself yet, and I'm happy to do that and attach the results to
the tickets.

Two questions:
- Is anyone already looking at GLIM or GSIM on PostgreSQL?
- If not, is it fine for me to file the two tickets? I'll request a
Jira account for the FINERACT project. Is there a preferred way to do
that?

Thanks,
Shivaansh

Reply via email to