Hi Adam, Thanks for the response and for the guidance.
Apologies for the delay- I was occupied with some work over the past few days. I’ll look into reproducing the issue on the current develop branch and trace the relevant code path. I’ll post an update once I have some findings, including whether the issue is still reproducible. Thanks again, Shwetan On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 4:52 PM Ádám Sághy <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi > > Thank you for your interest in this story. > > I am afraid we don’t have more information about the issue. > > Can you please give it a try to reproduce, but if it is not reproducible, > we might just close it. > > Regards, > Adam S > > On Sep 27, 2026, at 3:32 PM, shwetan londhe <[email protected]> > wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > I'm Shwetan, a new contributor to Apache Fineract and new to open-source > contribution. I recently started my professional career in Java backend > engineering at a fintech company, and I'm also interested in growing my > skills in DevOps. I've been getting familiar with the Fineract project and > its contribution process. > > I'm currently looking into FINERACT-790 - Double journal entry on reversal > then post of disburse to savings. > > Since the issue was originally reported quite some time ago, I'm not yet > sure whether the reported behavior is still reproducible on the current > develop branch. I plan to review the current context and related changes, > reproduce the scenario if possible, and trace the current code path before > proposing any fix. > > Please let me know if anyone is already working on this issue or if there > is any recent context I should be aware of. > > Looking forward to contributing and learning from the community. > > Thanks, > Shwetan > > GitHub: https://github.com/Shwetanlondhe24 > ASF JIRA: shwetanlondhe24 > > >
