Hey y'all, let's talk about the 1.16.0 release!

I'm happy to see this through as usual, but I'm doing so with succession in mind because my sponsorship supporting my work on Fineract ends Oct 31. If you're interested in learning more about the release process, please pop in on our new chat room dedicated to Fineract releases <https://matrix.to/#/#FineractRelease:matrix.org>, follow along, ask questions, volunteer to help, etc.

I intend to start the process <https://fineract.apache.org/docs/develop/#_releases> in earnest next week. I hope to have a new release shipped by Tue Oct 20.

Please help me by being *release ready*. Keep incomplete features off |develop| and fix the build as soon as it breaks. If |develop| is kept release ready, the antiquated 17 day timeline can once again be reduced to about a week. Faster, safer, better (pick all three).

I'll use the ATR <https://release-test.apache.org> again--that worked well last time.

--
Adam Monsen
Software Engineer » Mifos Initiative (ending Oct 31)
Release Manager » Apache Fineract
Author » Steadfast Self-Hosting
PGP key » 0xA9A14F22F57DA182

Reply via email to