Hi Nazeer,

Thanks for your response. I'm aware this is one way of getting the share
accounts for an individual client. I wanted to know if there is a way to
get for all clients. For instance if I GET
/fineract-provider/api/v1/savingsaccounts, I get all the savings accounts.
One use case of this is where say out of 5000 clients 5 have share
accounts. If I had to do a per client method, I'd have to make 5000
requests. But I'd like a way to query all share accounts of all clients in
a single query - in this case I should get 5 share accounts returned and
since each has a clientId. Also considering the REST pattern, if
/path/to/resource/<resourceId> gives me a single resource object, then
/path/to/resource should give me all the objects of that resource.

A second question I have is regarding the get all share products API. This
currently returns a truncated set of fields. Let's say I have 1 share
product only on the server. If I do GET
/fineract-provider/api/v1/products/share I get:

{
    "totalFilteredRecords": 1,
    "pageItems": [
        {
            "id": 2,
            "name": "SACCO Shares",
            "shortName": "SAS",
            "totalShares": 100000
        }
    ]
}

However, if I do /fineract-provider/api/v1/products/share/2 , I get the
full product:

{
    "id": 2,
    "name": "SACCO Shares",
    "shortName": "SAS",
    "description": "k-Mayra SACCO Shares",
    "currency": {
        "code": "ETB",
        "name": "Ethiopian Birr",
        "decimalPlaces": 2,
        "inMultiplesOf": 10,
        "nameCode": "currency.ETB",
        "displayLabel": "Ethiopian Birr [ETB]"
    },
    "totalShares": 100000,
    "totalSharesIssued": 10000,
    "unitPrice": 5,
    "shareCapital": 50000,
    "minimumShares": 1,
    "nominalShares": 10,
    "maximumShares": 1000,
    "marketPrice": [],
    "charges": [],
    "allowDividendCalculationForInactiveClients": false,
    "lockinPeriod": 0,
    "lockPeriodTypeEnum": {
        "id": 4,
        "code": "savingsPeriodFrequencyType.invalid",
        "value": "Invalid"
    },
    "minimumActivePeriod": 0,
    "minimumActivePeriodForDividendsTypeEnum": {
        "id": 0,
        "code": "savings.lockin.savingsPeriodFrequencyType.days",
        "value": "Days"
    },
    "accountingRule": {
        "id": 1,
        "code": "accountingRuleType.none",
        "value": "NONE"
    }
}

So in the former query, lot of information is missing.

--
Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro,

<http://goog_1610728024>