Hi,

Can you get error logs of your application when you get error 500? It means
internal server error, which may describe why.

From: Daniel Carlson [mailto:dancarl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:32 AM
To: Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>; Omexit Mifos <mi...@omexit.com>; Ed
Cable <edca...@mifos.org>; Markus Geiß <mge...@mifos.org>;
dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: GSOC 2016 - Authentication on the Mifos REST API

Hi all,

For my Google Summer of Code project for this year, I need to get data from the
Mifos platform. To that, according to the REST API documentation, I have to
authenticate that request by by using a basic authentication key which I then
used to make my requests.

I have used this link:
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/authentication?username=mifos
<https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/authentication?username=mifos&password=password&&tenantIdentifier=default>
 &password=password&&tenantIdentifier=default

but I get CORS errors despite my header configurations which I copied from the
community app.

So I setup my local server and used this link:
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/authentication?username=mifos
<https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/authentication?username=mifos&password=password&&tenantIdentifier=default>
 &password=password&&tenantIdentifier=default

Now I get a 500 error code on Firefox and on Chrome I still get a CORS error

Any help with this please?

Cheers!

Daniel Carlson