Zayyad,

Dayna along with Robert Ippez is working on specifications for an enhanced
teller cash management module. I'm glad to see that we have so many
community members with a need for it along with such valuable input. I'll
have her share a draft of the specification when it's ready so everyone can
give input and feedback on the requirements.

Cheers,

Ed