Adding fineract dev list to this too.

This is a good question Tarun and something we should have better
documented as I'm not sure how it populates this dropdown as I couldn't
find consistent behavior.

I assumed it was all active and approved savings accounts would be
displayed here but that doesn't seem to always be the case.

I'l let some of the devs respond with what criteria at the loan product
level and at the savings account level determine how savings accounts are
accessible from this drop down.

Ed