Hi guys,

There is a business validation on a loan topup operation, which prevents
you to set the disbusement date of the new loan if the previous one has
transactions on the same date (or later):

error.msg.loan.disbursal.date.should.be.after.last.
transaction.date.of.loan.to.be.closed

It is not that unusual that we ask the client to settle some overdued
installments before we disbuse the new loan, as a willingness to
pay demonstration. And is not that unusual that the repayments are done the
same day of the disbursement of the new Loan.

So the question is: Could the validation be modified to check only for
transactions made later than the disbursement date, but not on the same
date? Or is it a business validation that must remain as is?

I hope I made myself clear, please dont hesitate on asking me if I didn't...

Regards

Lionel