Yannick, Daniel, and team,

As we flesh out our ideas list for the self-service Android App for GSOC,
part of the Phase 2 functionality that we'd like to enable is integration
with mobile money within the self-service app (making it a mobile wallet of
sorts).

Based on the APIs that are currently and could be made available for
self-service in Mifos and the APIs available through the mobile money
platforms, could we discuss what we could put in scope as far as mobile
money capabilities within the self-service app.

I envision:

1) Add a mobile money account to their self-service app
2) Allowing a client to access their mobile money balance from the
self-service app
3) Be able to transfer funds from their mobile money into their accounts in
Mifos (essentially a savings deposit
4) Repay loan in mifos via mobile money from self-service app.
5) Initiate a peer to peer transfer via mobile money from self-service app
6) Initiate a bill payment via mobile money from self-service app
7) Initiate a merchant payment via mobile money from self-service app

Ed