Hello,

I have completed our release process [1] for generating RC2 (includes new
changes to NOTICE).

Artifacts are staged for review in the development environment at
dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org/> [2].

Please, PPMC Mentors, review artifacts and signatures. If they are acceptable,
please copy over all files (incl. updated KEYS) over to releases at
dist.apache.org [3], and apache.org/dist/incubator/ [4] replacing
apache-senssoft-useralejs-1.0.0.

Again, this ReRelease was requested by IPMC as the original v1.0.0 release were
not appropriately labeled as “incubating”. Additionally, this ReRelease updates
releases with our new name “Flagon”.

Note that minor changes were made to our release process after another review
of Apache’s release policies. Namely, I have removed the workflow for releasing
UserALE.js as a Maven release. As per policy, this is an optional release
vehicle [5, 6].

I leave it to PPMC/MENTOR discretion as to whether and how to communicate our
ReRelease to IPMC and general.

Following, Rerelease of UserALE.js, we will move through post-release processes:

1. Deletion/Merging RC branch
2. Updating the Website with Mirror links for v1.0.0
3. Rereleasing UserALE.js on NPM

Thanks

-J

[1]