Hi,

+1 from me.

I checked:
- Incubating in name
- Disclaimer exists
- LICENSE is fine
- NOTICE is fine
- No unexpected binary files
- Code compiles and tests successfully run

On the other hand, I've tried to run example but could not see the event
logs at terminal. Accessing to a file is blocked by browsers and could not
load userale js. This issue maybe related with this (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLAGON-169) but I couldn't find any
information at here (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/tree/2.0.1-RC1-07_30_2019/example)
It can be included both how to fetch userale js from local file and serve
it via nodejs server to access it.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI