Hi Joshua,

I will try to dig into the list history as well as codebase.  It seems
potentially quite useful.  As to ideas: haven't worked enough to
distinguish what it actually is from what it could be.

If you/others are willing to hop on a call would love to discuss and learn
more at some point (after this week's conference).

Cheers,
Austin