Furkan--

Great idea! We may not be able to "participate"; it looks like the best way to participate (or be discovered by participants) as a project is to tag issues as "Hacktober" in git issues, and our issues are still exclusively housed in JIRA. I've been meaning to push a ticket to INFRA to go forward with the integration. If they can get this done before Oct ends, I'll tag some issues and see what happens.

Great Idea and if we miss this one, we'll be prepared for the next.

Best,

Josh