Hi Folks,

I’ve signed up Flagon for a 1/2 Day track at ApacheCon NorAmer 2020. The track
would center on User Modeling (obviously). That gives us room for about 3-4
talks. I’m certain I can find some folks to fill these talks, but I thought I’d
poll the community and give our members first dibs to pitch some ideas for
talks.

Discussion is not—at this point—a commitment to go to ApacheCon or give a talk.
At this time, no details are available about the con, such as when it is, or
where, in north america it is. Feel free to conjecture wildly :) Let’s discuss!

Here are some thoughts I had for talks:

Flagon for Behavioral Science (I’m giving this one—open to co-presenters)
Flagon for Business Analytics
Flagon for Web Designers: Scientific meets Contextual Inquiry
Flagoneering Enterprise Analytics
Privacy and Ethics in Open-Source Behavioral Monitoring

Any suggestions for other topics, or thoughts about one of those above are
welcome.

Best,

Josh