Hi Flagon,

Looking for info:

* I don't see much on analysing the data that gets collected.  Very
interested in understanding the types of insights that people are
deriving.  Pointers very welcome (esp. to specific use cases).
Apologies if missing something obvious...

* Additionally, is JIRA the best place to understand pinpoints and
areas for improvement?  Esp. upon recognizing value of using the data,
would be very interested in using my backend/data-eng experience to
help develop and increase the stability of system for high-scale
production use (sounds like successfully used places already).

* Lastly, how would y'all characterize the docs vs state of the code
(is it believed things are well documented and not much drift -- docs
tend to lag behind).  The repository is not changing rapidly, so seems
like would be a slow drift if it has occurred.

Thanks,
Austin