Hi Folks,

Sorry for the late push on our Quarterly Report.

It’s now posted on the Incubator Wiki, here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2020

It is due for review today. Please if you have a moment to review and you have
any issues, please email me ASAP.

Here is a coarse post of the content:

## Flagon

Flagon is a software tool usability testing platform

Flagon has been incubating since 2016-07-13.

### Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:

1. Push new UserALE.js release
2. Update release practices to be consistent with NPM, Python registry
3. Draft Graduation Resolution

 ### Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
- No major issues at this time.
- However, the community has been affected by COVID impacts on certain sectors.

### How has the community developed since the last report?
- COVID has affected community engagement and onboarding new committers
- User base remains strong and continues to grow in specific markets
- We continue to train and socialize new committers

### How has the project developed since the last report?
- Project maturity roadmaps & release plans are maintained
- Sub-projects are being migrated to Git Issues
- Core product source code is well maintained
- We continue to develop our analytical produce to expand interest

### How would you assess the podling's maturity? Please feel free to add your
own commentary.

- [ ] Initial setup
- [ ] Working towards first release
- [ ] Community building
- [x] Nearing graduation
- [ ] Other:

### Date of last release:

2020-03-27

### When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
- Furkan (Mentor) 2019-07-24
- Tim Allison (Mentor) 2019-07-17
- Arthi Vezhavendan (PPMC) 2017-01-24

### Have your mentors been helpful and responsive? Are things falling through
the cracks? If so, please list any open issues that need to be addressed.

- Our mentors have been very supportive and responsive
- Our mentors have urged us to create a Graduation resolution

### Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks? Are 3rd parties
respecting and correctly using the podlings name and brand? If not what actions
has the PPMC taken to correct this? Has the VP, Brand approved the project
name?
- To date, there are no known issues of 3rd Party misuse of brand
- 'Flagon' was cleared through the Apache PODLINGNAMESEARCH workflow.
- 'Flagon' branded graphics will conform to Apache's Trademark and Branding
policies.

### Signed-off-by:

- [ ] (flagon) Lewis John McGibbney Comments:
- [ ] (flagon) David Meikle Comments:
- [ ] (flagon) Tim Allison Comments:
- [ ] (flagon) Furkan Kamaci Comments:

### IPMC/Shepherd notes: