Hi Folks,

Updated the FLAGON quarterly report. Mentors will need to sign (thanks!). Find
the DRAFT here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/January2021#flagon
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/January2021#flagon>

It’s been a super-crappy year and I’ve taken some hits (we all have). I haven’t
done much on or for Flagon for some time—I’ve been treading water and I’ve lost
track of a lot of you. However, I have some positive changes coming and I’ll be
back in action really soon. Big thanks to our mentors for believing in us.
We’ve recently had some discussion on steps to graduation, which I’ll be
working with them on burning down in a few weeks.

You’ll all hear more from me and I’ll be working hard to expand our community
and move the stack forward. I’ll even update our unit tests :)

I hope you’re all happy and healthy,

Josh