Thanks Lewis,

Feel free to drop into the DISCUSS thread RE graduation. I think everyone is
for it, but would be nice to make that less private on the list :)

I did complete the other items (logo, etc.). I’ll put a nice complete breakdown
of that in that thread tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks.

ALL—Don’t forget to VOTE!