From: Oleg Konovalov [mailto:oleg...@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 January 2013 12:23
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: From ADG to Clipboard and Excel

Hi,

I need to add the following to my Flex4 (4.6) Web App:

1) being able to select some cells from AdvancedDataGrid and copy it to
Clipboard (to be able to paste to any file like Word, Excel, CSV or text file

2) being able to export the whole ADG context to Excel.

Could you please suggest how to do it?
(read lots of posts, but honestly none useful)

Thank you in advance ,
Oleg.