Mike,

I was aleady afraid we were boring, or worse, bothering the community.
I apologize for my part in it. Like you I'm more of a tool maker, as
you know well. I do get distracted when I get the impression that my
efforts (non-trivial, let me assure you!) are questioned and
belittled. So I get on the defensive and try to educate people that
I'm not making stuff up but actually think about and research stuff
before I start. And I get carried away as well.

But, I think I'm done ranting now :-)

I've just updated the build files for the Publisher to also work on
Windows, will commit those soon. Then I'm off researching another one
of my wild an inappropriate ideas for our little project :-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27