It works great.  You can see the people who have been testing the site
though... 30+ different pages

-----Original Message-----
From: omup...@gmail.com [mailto:omup...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Om
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:10 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Website stats - LIVE

Big thanks to Nick for enabling google analytics on our website. Since we
started tracking, i.e. in the past 5 hours, there have been 352 unique
visitors to the site!  And we have 21 visitors right now (real time)

Twitter seems to be a big traffic source.  Keep on tweeting!  I will put
out an official tweet about the new website soon.

Here is a live page that shows the current stats:
http://www.seethestats.com/site/flex.apache.org/STSM3xLp4bs

If folks prefer, we could embed this page in our site itself.  If not, this
link above will always work.

Moreover, any PMC member can become an admin for the Apache Flex account in
Google Analytics.  Please let me know if any PMC member is interested in
taking control of this effort.

Happy tracking!

Thanks,
Om