Hi,

I want to use AIR 3.5 with the current Flex 4.9.0. But how can I integrate AIR
3.5 into Flex? (without compiling it)

Justin Mclean helped me how to integrate Flash 11.5 into Flex 4.9 by copying
the playerglobal.swc into the correct folder and modify the flex-config.xml.
And it's working for the Flash version.

So I tried to integrate the latest AIR into Flex. I copied the latest air files
into frameworks/libs/air and modified thie air-config.xml. But this isn't
working.

Is there a tutorial how to integrate the latest AIR into Flex or is there a
possibility to modify the Flex SDK Installer to use the latest version of AIR?
Or maybe somebody can help me?

Thanks!

Marcus Fritze