Amazon EC2 has a 12 month free service which gives us 750 hours free per
month.  I have made an account on Amazon EC2 and have started downloading
the Flex SDK on the virtual machine.  My plans are as follows:

1.  Get a full build of Flex SDK working on the develop branch
2.  Get checkin_tests run successfully
3.  Get the full Mustella test to run successfully

If these go well, I will install Jenkins on that machine and start a daily
run of Mustella.  750 hours per month accounts to around 23 hours a day.  I
hope a single run of Mustella on that machine takes not more than 23 hours.

If it works well, those who are interested can replicate this setup with
their personal Amazon accounts.  After the first 12 months, I plan to pay
for this myself(750 hours a month costs less than $10 a month)

There are multiple ways this idea can fail, though.  I will keep you all
updated how this little experiment goes.

Regards,
Om