On 2/19/13 10:38 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
>> You are welcome to pursue that angle. I'm not sure Infra has anything other
>> than unix boxes.
> And perhaps it's not much work to make mustella run on linux? Any issues that
> you know of Alex? There's a fair number of existing linux CI machines already
> set up.
One of our compiler developers used to use Linux all of the time.  I don't
recall him saying he couldn't run mustella on it, and I recall working
through some issues in the early days.

I believe the only reason we are not supporting source builds on Linux
because of the PixelBender compiler issues.  I'm not sure we should break
parity with Adobe Flex and remove these shaders.  If you want to get fancy
and pull shaders from a binary distro, that might work given we probably
won't be changing shaders very often.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team