Om,

Just checking: where is OnClickMustella? Is it the one in
"sdk/branches/develop/mustella/utilities"?

There are some 'subtle' differences between the Cygwin and "Mac"
command lines, so you might need to make some UI changes to accomodate
these. I'll put in what I can/need to make it run and hand it back
over to you.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software