Hi Justin,

I made the ticket some months ago in the same way that other ticket that
had a succesful GIT migration (duplicated and changed in the same way). If
the other project got success hope this will happen to apache flex too.

I check the ticket some minutes ago and see that it's updated to "Today
01:34" and I see "Waiting for Infra" (maybe becasue I'm the reporter) but
other people is seeing "Waiting for user".

Hope your contact with Infra person make this progress.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología