There were a couple of bugs in the Adobe JIRA on table support in TLF [1] [2]
These were transferred over to Apache JIRA here. [3] [4]

There have been inferences that it was supposed to be available in TLF 3, but
to the best of my knowledge that did not happen.

What is the status of table support? Was it partially implemented? Not at all?
If there was work done, is there any way we can build off the work that was
done?

After some looking around, it looks like there is some code somewhere for table
support[5]. Anyone know who is familiar with it? I might be interested in
having a go at it...

Harbs

[1]https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-30067
[2]https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-30633