Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:36 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [2/2] git commit: Merge branch 'FLEX-33349' into develop

Another point Carlos,

this is really a matter of tastes. Each one should be happy with his way of proceed

What should I do a git wiki with the good practices if at the end everyone
does what he wants, I guess we can try as written in the wiki for one month
and if it doesn't fit we can change it (but really, I think everyone will be
happy with it).

Thanks,
-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Frédéric THOMAS