Hi,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to thank you for the feedback you provided in your last
> board report with respect to your experiences with moving to Git. This
> kind of information is really useful to those in other projects...

Note that the Flex team's view on Git as they reported it is fairly
negative - this is totally understandable considering the history of
how and when the move happened in that project, but other Apache
projects are not seeing those issues at all.

I suspect this negative view will evolve over time - either the
project will revert to svn or they will be happy with Git after
finding their groove. With this in mind, it would be better to post
that information to http://blogs.apache.org/flex/ as something that's
valid at this point in time ("where we are with Git today"), and maybe
just add the essential, more durable information and links to the
comdev website.

-Bertrand