Hi Alex,

I commit a solution that fixes the problem, but I don't know if is
compliant with the motivation you make this change (minified version).

I think binding should work even if we don't have a getter/setter setup,
but I'm to new to this new framework that maybe this is not what you have
in mind.

So it's up to you to change if you see some problem with this fix.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a