Carlos,

Erik's changes were mainly to replace the event system and do a code
cleanup.  I just fixed a few issues I found.  Interestingly, the change to
goog.events flushed out some bad codegen in the compiler.

I'm out of time for today, but there is one more issue to fix in a demo app
I have and then I'll look at createjs version if you don't have it running
by then.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team