Just wanted to note that I think this proposal alleviates my concerns about
using github for whiteboards. If I can find time I'm going to search other
apache archives to see if there are other things we need to consider. But for
now I feel like this supports apache's desires for open development and code
provenance. Thanks for going to all the trouble putting it together.

Greg

Sent from my mobile device.