On 5/6/13 5:09 PM, "Mark Kessler" <kesslerconsult...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we ever get feature requests that have a high criticality but people
> don't implement it or don't agree with it?
Yup, you are not obligated to implement something if you don't think it is
for the greater good of the project and community.
> I mean what happens to the
> issues.  Do we just keep the in Jira for life or is there an action that
> should be performed?
IMO, keep it for life because you never know when a dozen folks will start
complaining about something.  Voting should remain open in most cases.

> I just bring this up because it made me wonder that this issue is marked
> Major , 1 watcher, no votes.  Would we just downgrade the criticality from
> Major because it's not a bug and maybe preferential?
IMO, yes.  Many bugs are critical to the bug filer, but in the larger sense,
the severity of the issue should have to do with the number of people you
think it affects, with the potential exception that any security related
issue is critical.

The bug filer can always start a discussion to try to get the severity
upgraded.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team