I have added you to the apacheflex github organization.  Your whiteboard
repo is available at: https://github.com/apacheflex/whiteboard_doublefx
You should have received a notification. Let me know if you dint receive
anything.

There is a CONTRIBUTING.md file at the root of your repo which has
instructions on how to contribute to Apache/Apache Flex.

Lets just go with your existing email id on github for now instead of your
apache alias?  It will make lives easier for committers if they do not have
to change their existing email ids on GitHub.

If this works with Frederic, Alex, can you please add doubl...@gmail.com to
the commits@f.a.o list?

BTW, I can add any PMC members to the organization's owners account.
 Please send me your github account if you are interested.

Thanks,
Om