I know little to nothing about the kung-fu of bash/sh, so I picked up
this snippet from the interwebs (it's currently commented out in
'jenkins.sh' on the Azure instance:

if [[ -s failures.txt ]] ; then
 echo "Some tests failed: running '-failures'"
 ./mini_run.sh -failures
else
 echo "All tests passed on first run"
fi ;

The presence of the echo-ed statements at the expected moment during
my tests seemed to indicate that the IF statement had the desired
functionality, but I can easily be wrong on this.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27