If 11.7 is the new long term support version, why not move to that as
the "default" FP version for Apache Flex? Why stick with 11.1?

Also, I think we can squeeze 2 full runs of all three targets in a
day. I can set up two sets of tests (e.g. 11.7 and the latests and
greatest - currently the 11.8 beta) or run the same set twice (my
suggestion would be 11.7).

And how about the AIR version?

EdB

--