Hey Mike, would that same compatibility issue impact how IDEA is calling
FlexUnit, or would your changes likely break that integration as well?

IF it would, my net question would be to ask if the new socket server
features of FP 11.8 and AIR 3.8 might be able to be leveraged to provide
the connection between the IDE and the FlexUnit engine?