Swen,

Can you please 'abstract' your 'other thing' down to a minimal example
and attach it to a JIRA ticket describing the issue. If it indeed
turns out to be caused by the new SDK, we may have a show stopper on
our hands...

For future reference, issues like your 'other thing' are best reported
on the dev@ list, not users@

Thanks,

EdB

--