Om,

No blog post.  A google plus user posted that tid bit on the Apache Flex
Community page (
https://plus.google.com/104408486838026884935/posts/17vGFEevkZM).  I don't
know of any side affects yet, as i haven't moved off of Flex 4.6 yet.  But
when i do (planning for this next dev cycle to move to Flex 4.10) i'll put
up some updates to the group, and maybe even write up a blog about it :)
Just don't have enough detail to warrant one now

Chris