De : Sebastian Mohr [mailto:flex.masul...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : samedi 19 octobre 2013 18:56
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : [UX] Meeting

How is everyone up for a meeting? Any date and place you would be interested in?

--
Sebastian (PMC)
Interaction Designer

Looking for a Login
Example<http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample>with
Apache Flex? This guy loves ... Flash Catalyst CS5.5, the Designer&Developer
Workflow and Design Tools for Apache Flex ... What do you love?
  • [UX] Meeting Sebastian Mohr
    • RE: [UX] Meeting Maurice Amsellem