Just reposting with new subject to separate conversations...

On 21/10/2013 16:00, Lee Burrows wrote:
For JDK1.7:

*E:\Projects\Apache Flex SDK\Apache Flex\flex-sdk\modules\thirdparty\velocity\build\build.xml (212:34)'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds** **Compiling 196 source files to E:\Projects\Apache Flex SDK\Apache Flex\flex-sdk\modules\thirdparty\velocity\bin\classes** **warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.4*

For Flash Integration Kit:

*E:\Projects\Apache Flex SDK\Apache Flex\flex-sdk\frameworks\projects\flash-integration\build.xml:162: exec returned: 101*

Let me know if you need the full output.

fyi, i'm using intellij 12.1.6 on windows - i just realised that i'm not setting JAVA_HOME or ANT_HOME in windows path, but i assume IntelliJ is managing that because ant runs ok.