>The installation will not get aborted because of failure to clean up the temp
>dir.  If it gets aborted, it must be something else.

Actually, osmf.swc size is not good (1KB instead of 266) but the log does not
say anything about that:

(translated from French)
Downloading osmf.swc from:
http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/frameworks/libs/";
Cannot delete temp folder
Installation aborted.

So maybe the installation was aborted because OSMF was not downloaded
correctly, but the log is ambiguous...

Maurice

The installation will not get aborted because of failure to clean up the temp
dir.  If it gets aborted, it must be something else.

Thanks,
Om