Hi Justin,

I think you are talking about: baselines/
ActionBar_TitleDisplay_TextDecoration@android_240ppi.png, which is the only one
that turns black when crossing the descender "y".

I found it weird at first sight, because StyleableStageText /
ScrollableStageText does not even have a textDecoration style, so how can it be
wrong ?

So to understand, I had to parse the DL xml file:
Search for the text "Default Style", you will that only
ActionBarSkin.as$58.TitleDisplayComponent has it one line#26
 and it's a StyleableTextField.

The ScrollableStageText is completely at the end, and their parent container
has width=0 & height=0.
In fact, all action bar except the one above have width=0 & height=0.

So it shouldn't have any influence on the display, in theory.

But then, why is there a difference BEFORE/AFTER ?   is it a Flash Player
artifact ?

Any clue ?

Thanks

Maurice