Von: Toni Vega [mailto:toniveg...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. November 2013 21:35
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Questions about current mavenizer status

Did the param "fdktarget" work for you, Cosma? I remember I tried to configure
that quite time ago but it didn't worked forme. I also remember that Christofer
recomended me not to use "org.apache.flex" package (Flexmojos 6 was still in
development). This last time I tried it, I just changed the properties in
Flexmojos parent pom. Thanks!

Regards