Short answer: no.

Slightly longer answer - and I'm not pretending to actually know what I'm
talking about - Falcon doesn't preserve comments in the AST, so FalconJX
can't pick them up to put them in the JS output.

Maybe the compiler gurus can give some input if it would be possible to
implement at all?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software