That's pretty much exactly what I was seeing from Charles.
Although I'm no longer getting that. I'm now getting this in the installer
log when clicking the 'Next' button on the SDK selection screen.

Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_CA
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 14.0
Flash Player version 14.0
Unable to load
https://www.apache.org/dist/flex/4.13.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-installer-c
onfig.xml
Installation aborted

I've tried downloading the file directly and I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /flex/4.13.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml
was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_wsgi/3.1 Python/2.7.3 SVN/1.8.1
mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.1i Server at dist.apache.org Port 443

So I'm not sure if it's part of the previous issue or if the file is
actually missing.

Neil