From: Justin Mclean [mailto:jus...@classsoftware.com]
Sent: October-25-14 3:05 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: git commit: [flex-utilities] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34605
cleanup

Hi,

>> -        import AntClasses; AntClasses;
>> +        import AntClasses;

> This one worries me.

>  I think you have to try 4.13 or FlexJS as all older SDKs are not using
ant_on_air right now.

Yep you're right 4.13 fails to install with this error:

nullError: no processor for property
        at org.apache.flex.xml::XMLTagProcessor/processXMLTag()
        at org.apache.flex.xml::XMLTagProcessor/processChildren()
        at org.apache.flex.ant.tags.supportClasses::TaskHandler/execute()
        at org.apache.flex.ant.tags::Project/execute()
        at org.apache.flex.ant::Ant/processXMLFile()
        at InstallApacheFlex/runInstallerScript()
        at InstallApacheFlex/handleApacheFlexSDKZipFileUnzipComplete()

no processor for property

Posted just in case anyone else runs into it. Will revert.